* Individual results vary
Verseo Cordless Leg Massager utilizes a specially developed method of massage that uses pressurized air to stimulate fatigued calves and biceps. You will quickly realize the many benefits of using a massager that has been designed to improve circulation and blood flow. The Verseo Air Leg Massager has received FDA Class II 510(k) approval to relieve minor muscle aches and pains and temporarily increase circulation to treated areas.
Increase your circulation after a long day at the office or during a long airline flight. You can operate it anywhere because there are no bulky wires or controllers. Just wrap it around your arm or leg, turn it on and let the gentle automatic inflation and deflation cycles massage away tension, stress and pain.
The Verseo Cordless Leg Massager works by simulating the expansion and contraction of the calf muscles, which helps counteract the sedentary conditions that can contribute poor circulation. The Verseo Cordless Leg Massager provides a similar type of pressure as hospital compression boots, at a fraction of the time, cost, and inconvenience.
The Verseo Cordless Air Pressure Leg Massager delivers 160mmHG-320mmHG of pressure, compared to the 15-20 mmHg delivered by compression stockings. It features 15-minute program and automatic modes, artificial-intelligence air pressure sensor, and three intensity settings. Fits calves and biceps up to 20″ in diameter. Requires two AA batteries (not included). 4 1/2″ L x 2 1/2″ W x 2 1/2″ D
Common misspellings: verseo leg massager, cordless massager, verseo air pressure leg massager, verseo intelligent air pressure leg massager, verseo compression massager
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Adult supervision is required when the device is to be used by a handicapped individual.
- Do not use on children, keep reach out of children.
- Do not use if you have a skin disorder, broken skin, injury, post-surgery or high blood pressure.
- It is always best that you consult with your doctor prior to use of the product if you have medical condition.
- Do not in any way try to alter or service the unit, it will void your warranty. We are not responsible for any misuse other the intended use of the product.
- Do not use in wet conditions or immerse in water.
- Wipe clean with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use this device over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions or in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Do not use this device over the site of or in the vicinity of a broken bone or healing fracture.
- Do not use this device during pregnancy or right after giving birth.
- Do not use this device if you are currently suffering from Deep Vein Thrombosis, cerebral or coronary thrombosis, severe peripheral circulation problems, malignant tumors, heart disorders, severe aneurysms, varices, sensory disorders due to diabetes, lack of sensitivity to temperature, or high fever.
- Consult with your physician before using this device:
– If you have maker or other implanted medical device.
– If you are experiencing a menstrual period.