Please note, We are temporarily out of stock.
Volt provides between 110 – 135 degrees of pulsing heat for up to 6+ hours per charge. Built-in thermostat automatically regulates heat output for optimal comfort. Great for about the house but equally as functional outside in the cold. Giving you that “just right” warmth.
Powered by slim, lightweight, rechargeable lithium battery packs, Volt slippers provide evenly distributed heat for hours on a single charge. What’s more, your feet never get too warm! The slippers include an internal thermostat control that automatically adjusts the temperature allowing you to take your mind off your feet and relax.
Volt slippers have a durable outer shell and traction-controlled soles so they may be used outdoors. Whether it’s running out to get the mail or going to drop off your kids, no one will know you’re actually wearing your favorite slippers! If you’re like most people you wear your socks or slippers indoors but are always needing to put shoes on for simple outdoor tasks. Now you can avoid nasty spills and maintain your comfort with the world’s most perfect slipper. How awesome is that?
Volt Heated Slippers instructions:
- Remove batteries and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger.
- Slide the switch on each battery to the “on” position to commence charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Turn the slide switch on the batteries to “off” and dissconnect from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the product and connect to battery.
- Turn the slide switch to “on” and place battery in storage pouch.
- When finished, slide switch to “off”, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.