TV Listener J3 Rechargeable Wireless Headset
Unisar TV Listener J3 Wireless Headset Features:
- Lightweight, wireless headset has volume control, and works with multiple headsets at the same time.
- Enjoy TV shows, movies, and music without bothering others.
- Includes adapters to enable use with most televisions (including most flat screens), stereos, or audio devices. Quick and easy to set up.
- No radio or electronic interference - No interference from electronic devices such as cordless phones, wireless networks, microwaves, etc..
- Hearing aid compatible.
- Rechargeable headset - A full charge allows for over 15 hours of uninterrupted use.
- Volume control - Conveniently located on the headset. Set it to suit your personal needs without affecting the volume of the television.
- Wireless design avoids annoying wires and lets you move freely within a 33-foot range.
- Soft, cushioned ear pads, a self-adjusting band, and swiveling ear pieces ensure maximum comfort.
- This model replaces model #TV777.
- Additional headsets may be purchased on Verseo.com.
- 365 DAY NO HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE
- AC Adapter
- RCA 3.5mm stereo adapter - For stereo televisions and other audio devices with left and right audio output jacks
- 3.5mm mono adapter - For televisions and other audio devices with only one audio output jack
- 6.3mm stereo headphone adapter - For stereo systems and other audio devices with a large headphone jack
- Headphone adapter - For televisions and other devices with a small headphone jack
- Microphone adapter - For audio devices that do not have an audio output jack
- 2 AAA rechargeable batteries
Posted by Unknown on 26th Mar 2014
Great for my Mother in law at Assisted so she can hear the tv without extra loud volume. So got hubby a set too so he doesn't have the volume extra loud!! ANd a great price and fast shipping!! Thanks.
Much Better Than Spending $2,500 On Hearing Aids.
Posted by DAVID SALKE on 13th Nov 2013
Upon receipt of the TV920, I made the audio connections to my DVR. I se the transmitter on top of my TV. The AC Adapter was plugged into the back of the DVR, then connected the jack to the transmitter. With the batteries charged, I turned on the transmitter and was delighted to hear a crisp sound, voice and music with no static or radio interference. Much better than spending $2,500 on hearing aids (Manual Entry From Previous System. Original Post Date: 08-25-2013)